Praxair Reports Third-Quarter 2018 Results
- Sales $3.0 billion, up 3% above prior-year quarter, which includes -4% FX headwind
- Operating profit $0.7 billion, 6% above prior-year quarter, adjusted operating profit 8% higher
- EPS $1.58, up 9% versus prior-year quarter, adjusted EPS $1.69, 13% above prior-year quarter
- Strong operating cash flow of $0.9 billion, 29% of sales
- Return on Capital 11.3%, Adjusted Return on Capital 14.1%
- Backlog $2.2 billion, sequentially up $0.5 billion sequentially
- Won four new onsite projects, three in the U.S.
Praxair 3Q18 Financial Highlights - Tables (248KB)
Summary Non-GAAP Reconciliations, Statements of Income, Balance Sheets, Statements of Cash Flows, Segment Information, Quarterly Financial Summary, and Non-GAAP Measures
Praxair 3Q18 Investor Presentation (809KB)
Investor Presentation on Praxair's 3Q18 results.