On-Site Gas Production Plant Systems
Straight from the source
As an alternative to traditional bulk gas and liquid supplied from a nearby production plant, Praxair designs, builds and operates a variety of on-site systems for the production of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and argon.
A global leader in on-site technology, we offer a complete line of efficient and reliable on-site gas production plants capable of purity levels up to 99.9999999% (9.0 Grade) and ranging in size from less than 2,000 standard cubic feet per hour (50 cubic meters per hour) to more than 5,000,000 standard cubic feet per hour (150,000 cubic meters per hour).
On-site plants offer a number of advantages:
- Praxair owns and operates every system, so you don’t have to invest capital or worry about maintenance and staffing
- You have the assurance of a time-tested, proven process
- Each system reflects years of design and operating experience
- We use a precise and robust engineering design approach to assess and develop an optimized supply system to satisfy your requirements
- The processes include the latest materials, packaging concepts, heat recovery and control methods available
International Monitoring and Production Assistance Center (IMPAC)
For on-site industrial gas production facilities, our International Monitoring and Production Assistance Center (IMPAC) provides added value to our customers through continuous on-site plant performance monitoring and process control.
IMPAC operates a unique and highly sophisticated computerized communications and plant control network that:
- Delivers immediate access to troubleshooting and on-site repair services
- Enables rapid response to changing conditions based on real-time information
- Helps your plant run at peak operating efficiency with improved power usage and on-stream
- Links your plant to technicians at our 24/7 technology center
- Provides a high standard in supply reliability
Let us help you experience the convenience, time savings and reduced operating costs with our IMPAC network for on-site production plants.